• “Recommended” status from the Canadian Malting Barley Technical Centre
• 16% higher yield than Harrington, 2% higher yield than Manley (1996 – 1998 Coop Trials)
• 3 days earlier maturing than Manley (1 day later than Harrington)
• Moderate resistance to net blotch (similar to Manley)
• Better stem rust resistance than Manley and Harrington
• Much stronger straw than Harrington, slightly stronger straw than Manley
• Higher test weight and plumper kernels than Manley, kernel plumpness similar to Harrington
• Much lower beta-glucan than Harrington and Manley
• Excellent malting quality
Class: Certified seed.
Price: Call for pricing, discounts available.